Our principal mission is to:
- Provide continuing professional education (CPE) activities and standards for the practice of internal auditing and
- Research, disseminate and promote knowledge and information concerning internal auditing, including internal control and related subjects.
The Chapter supports this mission by:
- Offering 9 monthly one-hour CPE lunch meetings on the second Thursday of each month (September through May).
- Offering 2 seminars (Fall and Spring ) worth 16 to 24 CPE hours each.
- Providing an online Resourcenter, including a Member’s Only Chapter library.
Not a Member? Contact our Membership Coordinator.